BARGAINING UNITS AND COLLECTIVE AGREEMENTS
Treasury Board Bargaining Tables
(Click on the links to go to the collective agreements on the TB web site.)
This group includes almost 70,000 employees responsible for program administration, information services, communications, secretarial services, office equipment, administrative services, welfare programs, clerical functions, and data processing.
- Admin Services – (AS)
- Information Services – (IS)
- Programme Admin – (PM)
- Welfare Programmes – (WP)
- Communications – (CM)
- Data Processing – (DA)
- Clerical and Regulatory – (CR)
- Office Equipment – (OE)
- Secretarial, Stenographic and Typing – (ST)
This group includes over 11,000 employees responsible for the operation of federal buildings and services, including firefighters, trades workers, stores people, cooks, and hospital workers, light keepers and ships’ crews.
- Firefighters – (FR)
- Heating, Power and Stationary Plant Operation – (HP)
- Hospital services – (HS)
- General Labour and Trades – (GL)
- General Services – (GS)
- Lightkeepers – (LI)
- Ships’ Crews – (SC)
- Printing Operations (Supervisory) – (PR(S))
This group includes over 10,000 employees responsible for drafting and illustration, engineering and scientific support, photography, and technical and primary products inspection.
- Drafting and Illustration – (DD)
- Engineering and Scientific Support – (EG)
- General Technical – (GT)
- Photography – (PY)
- Primary Products Inspection – (PI)
- Technical Inspection – (TI)
This group includes almost 1,200 employees responsible for education, education support and library services.
- Education – (ED)
- Library Science – (LS)
- Educational Support – (EU)