Attention GSU Members!
Here is an exciting opportunity!
As you know, at the 2014 GSU Convention a resolution was passed:
“BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED THAT a contest/campaign be initiated where the membership submits designs for membership ratification.”
The contest will begin on February 10th, 2017 and end on March 31, 2017
- The acronym GSU should appear in the logo and the name should be spelled out Government Services Union / Syndicat des services gouvernementaux
- The logo should be bilingual
- The founding year of GSU
- The logo should work in small formats and should be scalable – e.g. business card or 5 x 11 flyer and larger
- Digital Printing / Pantone Colors / Must specify the name or number of colours that will be used in the logo . A standardized presentation format for all dimension to be determined and specified (for example: the logo must be presented on an 8″ X 11″ sheet with a margin of 1.5 cm on each side)
- A reference to the PSAC/AFPC
- The logo should be unique and easy to read.
Who is Eligible:
- All GSU Members in Good Standing
All entries must include contact information (name, address, email address and phone number) and should be mailed to the following address:
Government Services Union, PSAC
705-233 Gilmour Street Ottawa, ON K2P OP2
Attention: GSU Union Recognition Committee
Electronically submitted to the following email address. email@example.com
The first place winner will receive $500.
The second place winner will receive $300.
The third place winner will receive $150 .
Winners will be selected by the GSU Union Recognition Committee and the winners will be announced on the GSU website and by email this Spring.
Looking forward to receiving creative and original logo designs. If you have any questions , please contact the GSU National Office.
Good luck to everyone!